Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No Time

Well, I thought I had to time to myself before with three kids in the house, but now that there are four I barely have time to go to the bathroom - let alone have any time to even take a quiet minute to think. Both of the babies are on the same schedule 8/12/4/8/12 - well, Jason doesn't do the middle of the night feedings, he goes to bed around 8 at night, but Antoine is up every four hours like clockwork. It can be tough at that time, you have to decide which one of them can wait to eat. Jason thinks that he needs to eat first, and it is urgent for him. He has to keep up his 25+ pound frame - and at 6 months old it's not that tough - he doesn't move around all that much yet. Even though he is getting real good at rolling around on the floor to get where he wants to get in the room

Antoine is getting bigger and bigger by the day. He was weighed today, and he is now 6 lbs and 1/2 oz. I am proud of both him and us for getting his weight up there. Before you know if he will be the same weight as a full term baby. He is getting more alert now, and wants to stay awake for longer periods of time.

But, my person space and privacy are GONE. But it is not as hard as I thought it would be. The babies keep me busy and I am actually enjoying myself. Not sure if it is just because I have lost my mind, or that I have found something that I am really good at.......

No comments: