Thursday, March 1, 2007

Stay at Home Mom

Well, being a stay at home mom to an infant is kind of boring, although I am relishing the quiet in the wake of Patrick and Jason's departure. Russell thinks it is the perfect opportunity for me to keep the house clean - personally I think he is nuts. Martha Stewart I am not. My housekeeping skills run more along the line of Peg Bundy.

Antoine is not at that fun stage yet, althogh we have seen a few spontaneous smiles from him. He is wide eyes and makes a real cute owl face that I have to try and get a picture of.

Riana is loving the fact that the boys are gone. She has her room back and is getting is a lot less trouble. If I could only get her to stop stealing my make-up she would almost be perfect. I found 6 or 7 of my eyeliners in her backpack yesterday and we too shocked to do much of anything about it.

She wants to grow up so fast; wants to wear make-up, wants a boyfriend and most of all wants to need to wear a bra. She even has her first crush on my friend Marc. You can tell by how she tries to flirt with him - keep in mind she is only 5............ Russell and I are certainly going to have our hand full with her when she gets older........ good thing he has no hair cause he would be pulling it out soon enough.....

No comments: